Lab1 is a system used mainly in large organizations. This means that security issues are a priority and we do a lot to meet even the most demanding customers.
We are aware of the responsibility of IT system administrators. Before choosing any system, it is worth getting acquainted with the manufacturer’s approach to the quality of the produced software. In the Lab1 team, we pay special attention to the issue of data security.
Security issues can be considered in three aspects: general, cloud security, on-premises security.
- Security audit performed by the Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center – we clearly declare the level of information obtained by our software. The audit of an independent scientific unit affiliated to the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the PAN confirms our declarations
- GIODO – both Eleet Sp. z o.o. as well as clouds rented from Microsoft meet the requirements imposed by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Certification of employees – in Eleet Sp. z o.o. we pay attention to the staff. Our employees are certified in the field of project management methodologies as part of PRINCE2, ITIL and SCRUM
- All connections to Lab1 services and sites are encrypted. In communication, we use port 443, thanks to which most firewalls do not block traffic
- Cloud Lab cloud server rooms are purchased from the best provider of such solutions – Microsoft. The location of servers is adapted to the location of companies using the services. In the case of Polish entities, the servers are located in Amsterdam (the Netherlands). All data has a double backup with deployment in two different locations (Dublin and Amsterdam). The level of security purchased under the Microsoft Azure platform corresponds to Tier 3
- When selecting the on-premises option, it is possible to completely separate program communication within the internal organization network. This means full safety of use. To use this solution, a server infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows Server is required. If there is a need – we provide a previously prepared virtual machine with partially preconfigured environment (IIS, database, system services)
We understand administrators because we are ourselves. That is why we have prepared some solutions especially for you.
- For installations in Active Directory domain environments, we provide a special installer that allows you to propagate the software using GPO policies. This distribution method is extremely efficient and in the past it has allowed us to install even several thousand devices in one day
- Database views – for database administrators we have prepared special views that allow for faster verification in everyday IT work
- Hardware data – you do not need other equipment inventory software. We provide IT serial numbers and system data of components from individual workstations. What you normally have to pay for is already in our database