How to uninstall?
There are 3 ways of uninstalling Lab1 agent from workstations in the organization. They partly depend on how Lab1 was installed.
- Manual – uninstalling via Control Panel
- Manual – using Lab1 deinstaller
- Automatic – using GPO
If you have choosed visible version of Lab1 agent, simply go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program. Select Lab1 agent from the list and click Uninstall.
If you have choosed hidden version od Lab1 agent you will not see Lab1 in the ‘Uninstall a program’ list. You need to use your installer .msi package (run, choose uninstall option) or you can download Lab1 deinstaller (click to download) and run it. Lab1 deinstaller works for all versions of Lab1 agent.
- Download the uninstaller package (link provided by your Lab1 support)
- Add a new GPO and select the edit mode
- Go to the location in the tree: Computer configuration -> Rules -> Windows settings -> Scripts -> Autostart
- In the Scripts tab, add a new one, then select Browse and in the indicated location, place the content from the downloaded package. As the executing script, select the only available * .bat script, runUninstall.bat
- Confirm changes